Save a further $5 on our Members price on every copy for friends and family member gifts when you buy our Member 5-Pack or more.
Paddington : a history (5 copies)
352 pages, 12 chapters, over 200 full colour illustrations, photos & maps, a fresh new look at contemporary city life developed in Australia's oldest, and world's largest intact Victorian built village
Driven by dedicated enthusiasts at The Paddington Society this is the most comprehensive history ever produced on this special place in Australia's urban heritage:
• 352 pages, a very readable coffee-table size book
• Over 200 colour photos, illustrations, maps and cartoons
• 5 years of love & sweat in the making
• a writing team of 13 historians and social commentators
• an insider's look at contemporary city life at a village scale, beautifully revealed.
FREE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 28th IF YOU LIVE IN PADDO OR NEARBY • Check the shipping options at the checkout